Returns & Exchanges
WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS.WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS TO ORIGINAL PAYMENT
- Returns will be issued refunds in the form of a digital Gift Card
- We must receive your return within 15 days of your order date to be eligible for a refund.
- Shoes must be shipped back in their original shoe box. The shoe box needs to be placed in another box or mailer bag to avoid damage from shipping.
- Returns must b scent free, unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached. Please include your package slip with the return.
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Shipping charges are non refundable
Where do I send my return to?
211 South State Street Ukiah, Ca 95482
How will I receive my credit?
Expect an emailed E-Gift card within 3 business days of the delivery of your return at our warehouse.
Can I make a return past the15 day period for store credit?
Unfortunately we cannot accept clothing past the 15 day return policy for store credit. If any items are returned past this period the customer will be required to pay $6 shipping charge to have items sent back.
FINAL SALE ITEMS: The following items are non-refundable
- All accessories
- All hats
- All bodysuits
- All masks
- All jewellery
- Sale items
If you wish to exchange your item for another size, you must return your unwanted item back to us. After we receive, inspect and approve your item, we will issue a store credit via E-Gift card. You may then place an order for desired size using store credit.
All defective merchandise must be reported within 5 days of receiving. Merchandise that has been washed cannot be accepted for store credit.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
When you place an order with us please note that the liability is between you and USPS. We do not make any exceptions to this policy.
We are always happy to replace items that aren't marked as delivered but once the package has been scanned as delivered we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
We do have a few recommendations to help track down your package.
- Confirm that the shipping address you entered in is correct.
- Visit your local USPS office with tracking handy to see where the mail man dropped your package
- Check with neighbours to see if your package got dropped off next door.
- Sometimes USPS updates tracking information as "delivered" a few hours or even days earlier that the actual delivery. Please wait at least 48 hours to see if the package turns up.